Brother Knights and Friends!
Grand Knight Action Items
1. Invite good men to join us and become better Catholic men, husbands, and fathers. Let’s Build the Domestic Church. Ask them to use kofc.org/joinus to join the K of C today and then follow up with them to join your council.
2. Keep working your plan to be a Star Council this year (see pages 2 - 6 of your 2017-2018 Fraternal Leader Success Planner). Work with your DD and Field Agent to achieve it. Continue providing charitable service programs to your parishes and community. Submit Columbian Award Application SP-7 before 6/30/18.
3. Elect your officers for FY18-19. FS must send me updates before 7/1/18 for the Indiana State Council Directory (see details below). New officers can take DGK, GK, or FS Training today!
4. Opt-in to the new Indiana Knights of Columbus SMS: Text “knight” to 30500.
5. Review your Council’s Admission Degree Schedule and send updates to Ceremonials Chairman Jeff Gadbois.
Council Membership Incentives
The State Per Capita Assessment ($7) has been waived for every man who joins a council in May and June!
The 50% net and Indiana Star Council Membership Incentives continue for FY2017-2018.
· Councils received $3.50 for each new member recruited if they achieve at least 50% of their net membership growth quota by 1/1/2018. "COUNCIL 50% NET’ checks were mailed to 37 councils in January 2018.
· Indiana councils that earn the Supreme Star Council Award will receive an additional $3.50 for each new member recruited this fraternal year. “INDIANA STAR COUNCIL” incentive checks will be mailed in August 2018.
Indiana State Council Directory
The 2017-2018 Directory were mailed to each Council, DD, Director, Chairman, and State Officer in September 2017. The Directory is an invaluable resource for Council Officers. The Directory contains the names and addresses of all State Officers, District Deputies, Grand Knights, Financial Secretaries, Chaplains and much more.
· Names and addresses for State Directors, State Chairmen, Conferring Officers, and Degree Team Captains
· Council Listing by number with time and place of meetings, and Council Institution Date.
· Council listing by City and by Diocese
· List of Former State Chaplains and Past State Deputies
· Financial Secretaries Association Officer names and addresses
· Columbian Squires Circle locations and State Officer names and addresses
· Gibault Children’s Services mission, contact information, and list of current board members
· Knights of Columbus Indiana Insurance Agencies and contact information
· Fourth Degree Supreme Master, Vice Supreme Master, and Indiana District officers (Master, Marshall, and Secretary) contact information
· Fourth Degree Assembly Listing by number and by City
· Supreme Council Officers and addresses, and Supreme Council contact information
· Indiana State Council Calendar of meetings for FY 2017-2018 and 2018-2019
· Indiana State Council By Laws
We need your help in updating the Directory for FY18-19:
Always feel free to contact me with your questions, suggestions, or concerns.
Indiana Knights of Columbus