The 116th Annual Meeting of the Indiana Jurisdiction of the Knights of Columbus
will be held on April 28th - April 30th, 2017, at the Marriott East Hotel, Indianapolis, IN.
Everyone is invited to attend 2017 Convention (Knights, Families, Clergy and Friends).
Everyone needs to make hotel reservations ASAP; space is limited, call before 4/6/2017 to get special IN K of C rate.
- 2/28/2017 Last day to submit Indiana K of C award nominations:
- Outstanding Catholic Youth Award - mail to Youth Director
- Father McGivney State Vocations Award - mail to Church Director
- Timothy P. Galvin K.S.G. Outstanding Catholic Layperson Award - mail to Church Director
- Service Program Awards - mail to Program Directors
- 2/28/2017 Last day to submit "Tootsie Roll Form" and money to State Treasurer
- 3/1/2017 Early Convention Registration discount ends (mail form and check to State Secretary)
- 3/15/2017 Last day to submit Resolutions to State Advocate
- 3/15/2017 Last day to submit "Deceased Brothers Reporting Form" to Church Director
- 3/31/2017 State Assessments must be paid in full (mail check to State Secretary)
- 4/14/2017 Convention Pre-Registration ends (mail form and check to State Secretary)
- 4/14/2017 Last day to submit "Certificate of Credentials" for Delegates to State Secretary
- 4/14/2017 Last day for Chaplain's Dinner RSVP
- 4/28/2017 Convention begins
Packets containing the following documents were mailed in January, and you may click to access them below: