Education and Orientation
- Members not acquainted with Council objectives.
- Lack of proper orientation for new Members.
- Lack of opportunity for participation.
- Absence of, or poor, induction ceremony.
- No assignments of new Members to Committees.
Establish a routine for making each new Member a part of Council activity. This will result in more Members becoming active, interested and proud participants in the Council’s operation. Too often, the working, dedicated Member acquired these qualities by accident. An annual re-indoctrination for ALL Members is a good procedure with many benefits.
State Retention Chairman
Indiana Knights of Columbus