At the updated State Website (www.indianakofc.org), you will find the “who’s who” of the State Officers and Directors & Chairmen near the top, and the District Deputies listed on the new Links Menu near the left side. Looking across the top of the homepage, you’ll find info about programs & membership, and you can easily find and submit an Activity Form (or any State form). The Links Menu is also where you can find info about Degrees (Ceremonies) of all levels, along with the State Calendar that I will be keeping updated this year (check it out!). Take time to read the newly re-written Indiana GK Program Guide for 2015-2016 when you receive it from your DD (also available to anyone at the State website->Programs->Program Director->Guide), and encourage your local leadership to do the same. Using a similar path, you will find the most recently posted tracking report at any time. The first update for the new fraternal year will occur approximately Aug 20th.
Although the list of Supreme-level award winners has not been announced yet, the councils below have met the qualifications for Indiana’s Discovery Awards in 2014-2015. I, along with the State Officers, Directors, and Chairmen congratulate all the members of each winning council, and encourage every council to strive for the council success and recognition that these awards represent.
Santa Maria (highest): Unity Council #726 in Hammond, Saint Anne Council #1755 in New Castle, Scott County Council #8052 in Scottsburg, Msgr Alvin J Jasinski Council #8080 in Highland, Nativitiy of Our Savior Council #9114 in Portage, Our Lady of Perpetual Help Council #12510 in Zionsville, Saint Aloysius Council #13142 in Yoder, St Pope John Paul II Council #16008 in Highland.
Pinta (programming): Msgr Thomas Dillon Council #1014 in Huntington, Msgr William Kreis Council #1231 in Lawrenceburg, Saints Peter and Paul Council #2215 in Haubstadt, Msgr Ryder Council #4047 in Merrillville, Corpus Christi Council #7839 in Kendallville, St Patrick of Arcola Council #13971 in Ft Wayne, Santo Rosario Council #14449 in Indianapolis
Nina (membership): Archbishop Noll Council #4511 in Warsaw, St Benedict Cathedral Council #7544 in Evansville, Fr Louis Gootee Council #13105 in Indianapolis, St Michael the Archangel Council #14476 in Cicero, St Simon the Apostle Council #15437 in Indianapolis
Upcoming Dates of Significance:
- 2nd/3rd Degrees on Aug 2nd (Ft Wayne), 9th (Union City), 23rd (Batesville) & 27th (Zionsville)
- KofC Supreme Convention in Philadelphia Aug 3-4. Please pray for the safety of all travelers
- KofC Family Week is Aug 9th-16th
- Gibault Envoy Conference on Sept 12th in Terre Haute
- Feast Days: St John Vianney 8/04, St Maximilian Kolbe 8/14, Assumption of BVM 8/15
FORMS (see pg11 of the IN Program Guide & submit EARLY if you can)
- Service Program Personnel Report (form 365) is due to Supreme by Aug 1st
- Gibault Envoy Report (IN-GE1) is due by Aug 1st
- Special Olympics Ambassador Report (IN-SOI-AMB) is due by Aug 1st
- Council Audit (form 1295) is due to Supreme by Aug 15th
- Soccer Challenge Kits (form SC-KIT) should be ordered from Supreme soon
- Substance Abuse Awareness Kits (form SA-KIT) should be ordered from Supreme soon
- Appointment of Roundtable Coordinator (form 2629) is due to Supreme by Sept 1st
Knights of Columbus Indiana State Council
State Program Director