We are in the “Final Stretch” as the 2016-17 year ends and we start to prepare for the 2017-18 year, please make sure to complete and submit those forms that are due by your council. All forms will need to be submitted online or sent by e-mail in PDF format in order to be credited for this year, since at this time in June, hardcopy forms mailed will probably not be received in time to be processed/credited.
The Columbian Award Application form SP-7 should be submitted to Supreme in early June to allow time for processing to be credited. Please remember to send me a copy, as well.
There are several council’s in the state that are very close to STAR Council. Let’s keep the momentum going and get your council to STAR Council!
- State Forms – http://www.indianakofc.org/forms/
- Supreme Forms - http://www.kofc.org/un/en/members/resources/forms/council.html
Check out the latest tracker for your council’s status on the State Website - http://www.indianakofc.org/programs/program-director/activity-tracking and please contact the appropriate State Director if you have any questions on the numbers for your council.
Keep working on “Building the Domestic Church”.
STATE PROGRAM GUIDE:
- The State Program Guide (http://www.indianakofc.org/download/state/2016_2017_Program_Guide.pdf) has the answers to 9 out of 10 questions that we are asked, so it should be your 1st GO TO RESOURCE, when you have a question and need information about a program.
- Page 12 in the guide is a good source regarding the Supreme and State forms and when they are DUE.
- Please contact your District Deputy if you need help or have any questions.
- There is now a quick-link to the Program Guide on the right side of the State’s main webpage (www.indianakofc.org).
GRAND KNIGHTS – For those GK’s that are finishing their terms – Thank You and please make sure the person stepping up for your councils GK position is prepared. Please hand off any information they might need and be available to answer any questions they might have and guide them in their duties. Let’s help them start of the year STRONG to have a successful year for your council and all those we help!
The Knights of Columbus – Catholic Information Services (CIS) website has many resources for you to improve your knowledge throughout the year - http://www.kofc.org/en/cis/
The Catechism of the Catholic Church information can be found at http://www.kofc.org/en/catechism/index.html.
- It is very important that you and your council officers frequently check the State (http://www.indianakofc.org/) and Supreme (http://www.kofc.org/un/en/index.html) websites for current events and information.
- NOTE: DO NOT include any of the State’s e-mail addresses in your regular council business e-mails to your council members. The State e-mail addresses are ONLY to be used to conduct business with the State.
State Golf Outing/Tournament (July 22nd & 23rd, 2017) WE NEED YOUR HELP TO PASS THE WORD AROUND – Golfers (& Duffers) needed to Sign-Up ASAP!!!!
- Please visit http://indianakofc.org/programs/council/athletics for information on the State Annual Golf Tournament.
- You can register with the form http://indianakofc.org/download/athletics/2017_State_Golf_registration.pdf.
- the itinerary can be found at http://indianakofc.org/download/athletics/2017_State_Golf_itinerary.pdf.
- All Knights and Ladies are invited to attend and have a GREAT time. Contact Kenny Leisman at (812) 309-3844 for further info.
Special Olympics “Plane Pull” Fundraiser
State Program Director
Indiana State Council
Four Pillars, One Mission!
THE INDIANA KNIGHTS!