Family: the most important thing in a Catholic Gentleman’s Life. Family should also be important in the Council as well. Activities involving the Family should be promoted throughout the year. Start your Fraternal year off with a Family Prayer Night, contact your Priest/Chaplain to setup this event now. Then start planning the rest of your Family events with him.
New FAITH IN ACTION Model - Supreme Recommended Programs
- Food for Families (Featured and 2 Credits toward Star Council)
- Family of the Month/Year
- Keep Christ in Christmas
- Family Fully Alive
- Family Week
- Consecration to the Holy Family (Required for Star Council)
- Family Prayer Night (New)
- Good Friday Family Promotion (New)
Three other items that need to be done throughout the year:
- Deceased Brothers and Family Members should be reported to the as well to the State Family Director, so that they can be remembered during State Masses especially during the State Convention.
- Perpetual Memorial Society provides us a way to remember and pray for Family, Friends, and Loved Ones. Anyone is welcome to enroll by filling out State form (IN-PMS1). If a single donation is equal to or more than $200.00 a Knight’s of Columbus Commemorative Cross will be shipped to the donors address. Donations are put into the Christopher Fund and then the earnings from the account presented to the Indiana Bishops on an Annual Basis.
Strengthen Families and Revitalize Our Parishes.
State Family Director