The 117th Annual Meeting of the Indiana Jurisdiction of the Knights of Columbus will be 20-22 April 2018 at the Indianapolis Marriott East. All Knights and families (adults and children) are welcome and encouraged to attend this celebration. Contact me if you’d like to help plan the 2018 State Convention.
Convention letters have been mailed (USPS) to all council GK, DD, State Officers, State Directors, and State Chairmen:
The Convention Registration Form and Certificate for Delegates are in the Indiana State Council Program Guide. GK should have received these at their July District meeting. The early registration discount ends 3/1/2018.
Elections will be held to select State Officers, Supreme Convention (6-9 Aug 2018, Baltimore, MD) Delegates, and Gibault Board of Trustees.
· February 28th – Last day to submit nominations for Indiana Service Program Awards (see Indiana State Council Program Guide page 40)
· March 1st – Last day for Early Registration Discount (State Convention Registration Form)
· March 15th – Last day for councils to send Resolutions to State Advocate Scott Schutte
· March 15th –Last day to submit names of deceased Knights (IN-DB1) to the State Church Director for remembrance at the Convention Memorial Mass
· March 29th – Last day for Hotel Reservation at special IN K of C group rates:
o Marriott East (7202 East 21st St.) $131.00 PER NIGHT, PLUS TAX
o Fairfield Inn & Suites (7110 E. 21st St.) $125 PER NIGHT, PLUS TAX.
o Indianapolis Delta East (7304 E. 21st St.) $102.00 PER NIGHT, PLUS TAX
o Call Marriott East (317-352-1231), Fairfield Inn & Suites (317-322-0101), or Indianapolis Delta East (317-359-1021) TODAY and make your reservations.
o Marriott reservations group code is IGHIGHA.
· April 1st – Last day to pay Council State Assessment payments. State Assessment must be paid to have delegates seated
· April 1st – Convention Pre-Registration Closes (State Convention Registration Form)
· April 6th - Last day to submit CERTIFICATE OF CREDENTIALS OF DELEGATGES AND ALTERNATES
· April 3rd – Last day for Chaplains Dinner RSVP
· April 20th – Convention Begins – Opening Mass 5 PM.
Indiana Knights of Columbus
State Convention Chairman / State Secretary