Read about Supreme's new Faith in Action Project Reporting Form #10784 that will actually REDUCE your paperwork.
UPDATE: 2019 March Regional Meetings Schedule There has been a venue change for the March 9th regional meeting. The time and dates will remain the same: March 9 from 9AM to 11:30AM. But there will be a change in location. The previous location was St. Michael's in Schererville. The new location is:
EVERYONE can . . .
1) Use THIS LINK to find out about and participate in the next Supreme Webinar.
2) Use THIS LINK to participate in Supreme's MicroSite for Training topics. (After many requests from non-officers, Supreme has made it possible for ANY member to get and track their training.) Find out all about it first by reading this Training Microsite PDF
3) Sign-up to receive weekly Indiana State Council text message alerts, updates, and reminders!
Men: Text “knight” to 30500 (Women: Text “lady” to 30500)
COUNCIL & ASSEMBLY OFFICERS should . . .
1) Sign In to Officers Online at the Supreme website and use the Fraternal Training tab to get valuable help.
2) View a pre-recorded webinar to help complete the NEW 1728 Fraternal Survey form that was modified to line up with the Faith in Action Program.
2) Participate in any one of the following Regional Council Leadership Meetings on March 2nd or March 9th:
Below is a summary and very informative video of the Knights of Columbus 136th Supreme Convention held in Baltimore, MD. in August 2018.
Please take the time to watch this video, you will be proud you're a Knight of Columbus !