EXPERIENCE THE TRIP THAT IS INSPIRATIONAL
(Newly revised form below)
Your Indiana State Council has planned its 9th straight trip to the March for Life in Washington D.C. Standing among 750,000 people listening to Pro Life speakers, then walking with them along Constitution Avenue is . . .
- the most emotional occurrence that one can have
- one that is that is hard to describe
- one that must be experienced
- one that is inspirational
The walk ends at the Supreme Court where women who have endured the physical and emotional pain of abortion give testimony about their terrible experiences. They are the members of “Silent No More”, a group of women who want to let everyone know that abortion is the most degrading and merciless thing that can happen to a woman and that they never forget their child that died at the hands of so-called doctors.
After the March for Life we congregate for a banquet that celebrates Life and we recount our experiences of the day to each other. Everyone who returns home is energized and becomes an active member in the support of the Culture of Life.
Join your brothers January 2018. The $285.00 includes . . .
- all transportation to, from and in Washington
- time to tour the Mall Museums
- a trip to the National Basilica and its 95 side Altars
- the Saint Pope John Paul II museum: two nights in a fine hotel
- a Mass both mornings
- prayers while traveling, led by our “Spiritual Bus Chaplain” Father Stephen Loncar
- two FULL breakfasts
- a lunch the day of the March
- and a banquet that is truly unforgettable (Cheesecakes and all).
- And let’s not forget the wonderful camaraderie of being with old and new friends.
Download the registration form on this website or phone your Culture of Life Director at 219-663-0509. Don’t miss the chance to support God’s true miracle, Life.
SAVE THE DATE: January 19, 2018