The majority of the GE-1 forms for Council Envoy appointments have been returned as requested. If your council has not filed a GE-1 form, please complete one and turn it in - even if there is no change from last year. This is to assist us in keeping records updated so that we can keep the most current information to you and your council. These forms are also found online at http://www.indianakofc.org under the Forms tab; select form GE-1 from the list and you can complete and submit the form online. I’d like to thank the councils that have been sending these forms in. Please keep them coming. If you have any questions, please let me know.
On September 9th, the 32nd Annual Gibault Envoy Conference is being held on the Terre Haute campus. Registration forms will be mailed in August to the council Envoys. Everyone is invited. We encourage all councils to send a representative if the Envoy is unable to attend. This is the best opportunity to learn what is happening at Gibault and experience first-hand the way we are able to benefit our children. This is also a chance to bring others along who are interested in learning about how your council’s efforts help us to help our kids.
I want to thank all of the councils that participated in the 2017 Gibault raffle. Our total gross sales this year exceeded $68,000. Congratulations to the raffle ticket winners:
- 1st prize - $6000: Rick Schuler
- 2nd prize - $1000: Dick Kaufman
- 3rd prize - $750: Paul and Sharon Sheets
- 4th prize - $500: Don White
- 5th prize - $500: J. Corey
- 6th prize - $250: Paul Coughlin
- 7th prize - $250: Glenn Houser
- 8th prize - $250: Miles Buell
- 9th prize - $250: James Johnson
- 10th prize - $250: Tom and Sandra McBroom
Councils were entered into raffles based on the amount of tickets sold. Congratulations to the winning councils:
- Over $1000 sold – Prize $1000: Council 451 of Fort Wayne
- Between $500 - $999 – Prize $500: Council 7235 of Columbia City
- Between $100 - $499 – Prize $250: Council 1221 of New Albany
We look forward to another successful raffle in 2018.
Gibault Envoy Chairman